My favorite find from Pioneer Women is this baked brie recipe which is so easy to personalize and experiment with different toppings to always have something fun and easy to serve when hosting. It's even easier when I get to cook in this ceramic pan from The Housewarming Project!
- 1 12-14 oz wheel of brie
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Sea salt, optional
- Toasted bread, apple slices, and/or grapes, for serving
- Remove the brie from the refrigerator. Remove any paper wrapping and return the wheel to the bottom part of its wooden box or place it on a small square of parchment paper (that is slightly larger than the brie wheel itself). Make very shallow slits across the top of the brie, just through the rind layer, every ½-inch to 1-inch, in a criss-cross pattern. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the brie on a small sheet tray. Sprinkle the top with the fresh thyme and rosemary, and drizzle with honey. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until very soft.
- Carefully transfer the brie, in the box or on the sheet of parchment paper, to a serving plate. Serve warm alongside toasted bread, apple slices and/or grapes, for serving.